SHOWCASE 2024 – The first performance of the 2024 Competitive Team’s group routines will take place on Sunday March 3rd 1:00pm, at Showplace Performance Centre, Peterborough. Tickets available HERE!
NEW Winter Yoga & Pilates Session – Thursday evenings in Millbrook from February 1st to March 7th, 2024
Register Online Here
Adult & Teen Yoga is back in Millbrook Beginning February 1st! Plus, we are thrilled to be offering something NEW this session… Mat Pilates!
Our Adult & Teen Yoga and Pilates classes are led by yoga and mindfulness instructor Susie Clarke, held at our Millbrook location (44 King St E, Millbrook). Our next session is beginning Thursday, February 1st and running for 6-weeks until March 7th. Register for the full 6-week session, or drop-in weekly when you are available!
- Mat Pilates – Thursdays 5:00-5:45pm
- This intro level mat pilates class focuses on strength, stability, flexibility, and breath control. Through slow, controlled movements, challenge your core and balance all muscle groups. Suitable for all levels with modifications offered to meet your needs. Mat Pilates is a challenging yet safe method to lengthen and sculpt your body while feeling increased agility in everyday movements.
- Slow Flow & Stretch – Thursdays 5:50-6:50pm
- A vinyasa flow style class with an emphasis on mindful movement paired with breath work. Join us and find your inner strength through the perfect fusion of mind and body. Open to all levels of experience! Interested in more than one class option? This class is perfect to stack with either Pilates before or Power Yoga right after!
- Power Yoga – Thursdays 7:00-8:00pm
- Pair breath with movement in this fast-paced vinyasa class with an emphasis on gaining strength, flexibility, and mental clarity. Friendly to all experience levels… prepare to sweat!
We offer a 10% family discount on full-session fees to those with children/parents registered in Yoga or Dance classes with us (to be deducted from the cost of the additional member’s lesson fees (equal or lesser value). Drop-in classes are also available to be booked throughout the session for $21.75 (45-min Pilates) / $29.00 (60-min Yoga) per class if you are unable to commit to the full series – book drop in classes online here. A $15.00 deposit for full-session registration will be charged during online registration for adult dance & yoga classes. The remaining fees will then be billed to your account to be paid on or before the first day of classes.
Don’t miss out this Winter session… come join Susie each Thursday at 44 King St E in Millbrook!
New to dance? Give our expert office staff a call and they will guide you to the best class for you! 705-741-6545
Office Hours: Tuesday to Friday 4-8pm, Saturday 9-1pm. We we also are available to you via phone (705-741-6545), or email at email@example.com to schedule and appointment. *Summer hours may differ
Inclement Weather Policy: Premiere Studio of Dance does not offer makeup classes, refunds or credits for missed classes. The studio will only ever cancel classes due to extreme weather conditions (situations where the Police are asking people to stay off the roads). Premiere reserves the right to do so without making up the class. In the unlikely event that more than one evening of the same classes has to be cancelled due to weather, we will do our best to make it up if studio scheduling allows. We thank you for your understanding.